ATOP SE5901B LTE sulautettu tietokone: NodeRED kehitysympäristö. Demo.
LTE, GPS, 1x GE, 1x RS232/485, 1x USB2.0, 2x DI, 2x rele ja 15 sek. patterivarmistus. Käyttämätön.
The SE5901B series has been designed by ATOP’s R&D machinery to provide robust serial signal communication which is both high-performance and cost effective at the same time. Applicable for both 3G and 4G networks, the series is designed to function as:
- 3G/4G serial gateway
- Modbus gateway
- Smart Grid protocol gateway
SE5901B is available as a Standard SDK or Node-RED version. The Node-RED version, embedding a Node-RED micro-SD card, adds to the powerful hardware platform, the possibility add the ATOP-Customized Node-RED environment and an user-friendly Device Configuration UI.
Node-RED, an open source Building-Block programming environment, will allow you to build your IoT application from an user-friendly, hardware-tailored application design environment and dashboard.
Our NodeRED Micro SD Card provides:
- Node-RED visual application development environment and dashboard, with automatic start on device boot-up, Node.JS based
- ATOP-customized dedicated Web-UI for user friendly device set-up, allowing you to create VPN tunnels, set-up the network or the Cellular settings, date/ time, diagnostics and much mode without using Linux command line.
- Different level of security to allow developers to access development environment and users to access dashboard only
- Customized Node-RED APIs (blocks) that will allow you to fully control ATOP powerful hardware and control inputs, relays, Buzzer, diagnostics and much more
- Integrated Modbus and MQTT stacks, for seamless communication with field devices and cloud
- Integrated AWS, Azure, Google and IBM Bluemix Nodes.
SE5901B Key Features
Firewall is a necessity when it comes to either a 3G or a 4G network to prevent the looming risk of a port scan attack. The network becomes vulnerable to such kind of attacks due to the public IP addressing by the Internet Service Provider (ISP). Firewall in the SE5901B series can easily be enabled under the settings menu. By default the firewall denies all services or allows some specific services of SE.
- Port Forwarding
One of the features under the Firewall Setting is Port Forwarding which is used to redirect a communication request from one address and port number combination to another, while packets are traversing a network getaway.
Another feature under Firewall is the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) which separates the Local Area Network (LAN) from un-trusted servers. The DMZ contains external facing servers and resources which can be accessed from the internet but the LAN remains unreachable. This adds a layer of security for the LAN by stopping hackers from directly accessing internal servers and data via the internet.
The Ping Reboot function ensures guaranteed quality of 3G and 4G communication by sending packets to specified destinations using periodic PING protocol. It will come into play once the SE framework detects no response from the destination.
Rugged, Versatile Performance
The series promises a robust industrial performance thanks to high electromagnetic protection, wide temperature resistance, programming and installation flexibility. The series can be applied in case of both 3G and 4G LTE networks and provides an extensive coverage across various frequency bands.
This newly added feature enables users to communicate with the device and receive vital alerts via SMS. Mobile numbers – which can be customized to create a restricted list can securely access the device using SMS and send commands.
Some of the SMS commands integrated in this system are for:
- Rebooting the device
- Connecting and disconnecting from VPN Protocols like IPsec, PPTP, OpenVPN
- Activating or deactivating cellular data flow
- Getting information on signal strength, IP address and GPS coordinates
In case of authentication failure, password and IP address change, device startup – alerts will be sent to the mobile via SMS.
The device supports eight prominent Dynamic DNS servers including mydns and noip. In this system, the host server informs the DDNS server of its current IP which then returns it to the users based on their request. This enables the users to connect to the current IP.
Flexible configuration options mean that the SE5901B series can be set up over the Ethernet via Telnet, Web Browser, Serial Console, or our Windows Utility.
Some of the additional specs of SE5901B are – two digital inputs, outputs via a dedicated I/O version, geo-location via the GPS version and a “B” version which provides 15 seconds of power backup which allows it to relay back the information about the power failure to the host.
- Ideal for IoT and IIoT applications; supports Node-RED and dashboard
- Extensive 3G and LTE Band Support:
– EU: 2100/1800/850/2600/900/800MHz (B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20)
– US: 1900/AWS/850/700/700/1900MHz (B2/B4/B5/B13/B17/B25)
- High-performance IPsec VPN throughput; data-rate up to 37.9Mbps
- Wide temperature range for Industrial-grade performance
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port
- 1 x RS-232/485 port – baud rate up to 921.6 Kbps
- 1 x USB2.0 high speed OTG port; 1 x Port USB Power-only port
- 2 x Digital Inputs; 2 x Relays in the I/O version
- Additional embedded power-bank for fault-relay capability in B Version
Lue lisää: ATOP Technologies
Linkki ATOP tuotteisiin pääsivuillamme: ATOP Technologies