Ei-hallittava 5-porttinen gigabit teollisuus PoE Ethernet-kytkin, ATEX, -40 ... +70C | Atop EHG7305-4PoE
5 porttia: 5 x 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X), joista 4x PoE. ATEX, EN50155 ja EN50121-4 hyväksytty, -40 ... +70C käyttölämpötila-alue.
- 5 x 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X) ports
- Up to 4 802.3af or 802.3at compliant PoE ports
- Support 10K Jumbo frames
- Supports 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet for power savings
- Works from -40°C~70°C
- Failed power input alarm contact
- Certified by CE/FCC UL 61010-2-201 and UL C1D2/ATEX Zone 2
- EN50155 and EN50121-4 certified for Railway and Trackside applications
The EHG7305/7306/7307 are 5-7 Port PoE Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switches designed to work in mission critical environments such as mining and heavy industry. It equips up to five 10/100/1000BASE-T(X) RJ-45 ports and up to two 100/1000 BASE-F(X) and 1000 BASE-X SFP ports. With its high performance and non-blocking switching capacity, the EHG7300 Series is able to fulfill the increasing demand in industrial networking. Its PoE capability of 30W per port up to four ports simplifies the wiring in complex fields, where every cable is an added cost. The equipped terminal block provide dual redundant power inputs with Reverse Polarity Protection and relay output which allows field engineers to build up a fault alarm system. Its IP30 housing protection, wide operating temperature of -40 to 70°C and DIN-Rail mounting capacities are liable to do most industrial field applications.
Lisätietoja valmistajan tuotesivuilta: Atop Technologies