I/O laitepalvelin, 4x termopari/RTD, 1x RS232/422/485, 10/100 LAN | Perle IOLAN DS1 T4
Digitaalisen I/O, analogisen I/O ja pulssipohjaisen I/O laitteiden sekä RS232/422/485 laitteiden kytkeminen verkkoon tiedokeruuta ja ohjausta varten.
- Remote access and control of digital I/O and relays
- Universal Digital I/O, Analog input, RTD/Thermocouple temperature sensor input & RS-232/422/485
- 10/100 Ethernet interface with 1.5kv isolation (802.3 standard)
- Terminal block connectors for power and I/O
Perle’s Ethernet I/O technology (IOLAN DS I/O Device Servers) enables comprehensive access and control of remote digital I/O, analog I/O, pulse I/O, relays and temperature sensors as well as connections of remote serial equipment on any IP network. The IOLAN DS I/O has the ability to monitor environmental alarms, intrusion detection, relay contact closures and equipment failure. Through remote operator or application control, opening and closing of integrated relay contacts or activation of digital output signals can be incorporated into any response of a critical event.
Management, Monitoring and Control of High-Value Distributed I/O Assets
- The monitoring and protection of high-value distributed I/O assets and access to its data. This also involves the protection and control of the physical environment along with the ability to take corrective action when necessary. Digital and analog sensors, proximity and mechanical switches, relays, pushbuttons, temperature and humidity sensors can assist in determining the integrity of the asset’s local environment. Information from these sent back to a central support location over a network can help an enterprise react more quickly to an important event or failure.
Why IOLAN DS I/O Device Servers are the preferred choice:
- Universal Digital I/O, Analog input, RTD/Thermocouple temperature sensor input and EIA/RS-232/422/485 offer flexibility for a wide range of applications
- Digital I/O Extension provides a cable replacement solution by transmitting digital input signals to a remote output peer over an IP/ Ethernet network
- Models with AES or 3DES encryption are also available
- Attached I/O devices can be Modbus UID addressable for operational compatibility
- Plug & Play installation utility eliminates configuration hassles for all IOLAN’s on your IP network
- Advanced event management using Syslog, and SNMP V3 event notification
- Central management capabilities via a Perle Device Manager for Windows
- Access IOLAN DS units using common web browsers or command line interface
- Software Development Kit available to develop powerful custom applications
Lisätietoja valmistajan tuotesivuilta: Perle Systems