Sarjaporttipalvelin NodeRED ja dashboard tuella, 1 x RS-232/422/485, -40 ... +85C | Atop SE5901-TB
2 x 10/100 LAN, 1 x RS-232/422/485 (TB), 1 x USB2.0, -40 ... +85C.
- Ideal for IoT and IIoT applications; supports NodeRED and dashboard
- Wide -40°C~85°C temperature range for Industrial-grade reliability
- High-performance IPsec VPN throughput; data-rate up to 37.9Mbps*
- 2 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- 1 x RS-232/422/485 port – baud rate up to 921.6 Kbps
- 1 x USB2.0 high speed OTG port
- Optional 802.3af PoE models can be powered by Ethernet cable
- ATOP customized Linux SDK environment with reliable APIs
- Rugged metal housing with wall or DIN-Rail mount support
- Industrial EMC protection
* test carried out with one VPN-IPsec Tunnel, Peer-to-Peer mode, Ethernet cable.
Providing connectivity for the Internet of Things
SE5901 (SDK), Atop’s Industrial Embedded Computer is your ideal flexible gateway to the Internet of Things. It provides Serial and Ethernet connectivity in a reliable and powerful Industrial Grade platform that can unlock your potential. Based on your specific application, it allowing almost any serial device to be connected, providing and retrieving the data you need to and from the cloud, no matter what provider you’re using.
Write your customized application in C language and Run it on its powerful Industrial low-power 800MHz ARM Cortex A8 TI Sitara AM3354 CPU. Make flexible use of your peripherals, no matter storage, Serial, or USB are needed.
And if C Programming bothers you, just add the ATOP-Customized NodeRED environment USB-stick to be ready to Go. NodeRED is an open source Building-Block programming environment based on Node.js that will allow you to build your IoT application from an user-friendly, hardware-tailored application design environment. And if also need a user-friendly application dashboard, forget the burden of a HTML-based interface. NodeRED has already all you need.
Rugged and flexible for advanced developments
SE5901 embeds high EMC protection, wide temperature operation, programming and installation flexibility in one device. A dedicated PoE version allows you to power the device through Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) technology, without the need of a separate space consuming power supply.
Linkki valmistajan tuotesivuille: Atop