Sarjaporttipalvelin NodeRED ja dashboard tuella, 4 x RS-232/422/485, -40 ... +85C | Atop SE5904D-4P-TB
2 x 10/100 LAN, 4 x RS-232/422/485 (TB), 1 x USB2.0, -40 ... +85C. Saatavilla myös DB9-liittimillä.
- Ideal for IoT and IIoT applications; supports NodeRED and dashboard
- Wide -40°C~85°C temperature range for Industrial-grade reliability
- High-performance IPsec VPN throughput; data-rate up to 37.9Mbps*
- 2 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ethernet port or 2 x 100/1000 SFP slot
- 4 x RS-232/422/485 port – models available with or without isolation
- 1 x USB2.0 high speed OTG port
- Optional 802.3af PoE models can be powered by Ethernet cable
- Dual DC Power input and 1 alarm Relay output
- ATOP customized Linux SDK environment with reliable APIs
- Rugged metal housing with wall or DIN-Rail mount support
- Industrial EMC protection
* test carried out with one VPN-IPsec Tunnel, Peer-to-Peer mode, Ethernet cable.
Providing connectivity for the Internet of Things
SE5904D (SDK), Atop’s Industrial Embedded Computer is your ideal flexible Gateway to the Internet of Things. It provides Serial and Ethernet connectivity in a reliable and powerful Industrial Grade platform that can unlock your potential. Based on your specific application, it allowing almost any serial device to be connected, providing and retrieving the data you need to and from the cloud, no matter what provider you’re using.
Write your customized application in C language and Run it on its powerful Industrial low-power 800MHz ARM Cortex A8 TI Sitara AM3354 CPU. Make flexible use of your peripherals, no matter storage, Serial, Relays and USB are needed. And if C Programming bothers you, just add the Atop-Customized NodeRED environment USB Stick to be ready to Go. NodeRED is an open source Building-Block programming environment based on Node.js that will allow you to build your IoT application from an user-friendly, hardware-tailored application design environment.And if also need a user-friendly application dashboard, forget the burden of a HTML-based interface. NodeRED has already all you need.
Rugged and flexible for advanced developments
SE5904D embeds high EMC protection, wide temperature operation, programming and installation flexibility in one device. A dedicated PoE version allows you to power on the device through Power over Ethernet (IEEE802.3af) without the need of separate and space consuming power supply. SFP version enhances the device providing long range fiber optic connectivity capability, in the need of a stable and remote fiber connection.
Linkki valmistajan tuotesivuille: Atop